Focused on customer satisfaction
We know you need your elevators, escalators and other people transportation systems operating optimally at all times. That’s why, across our global service and maintenance network, our top priority is ensuring the utmost system availability, efficiency and safety. Industry-leading knowledge, processes and tools enable us to deliver on this priority. So do our topnotch technicians with their continuous training and comprehensive manufacturer-independent expertise.
This is your guarantee of service excellence.
Quality service around the clock
From standard to customized service agreements for systems of all makes, our solution-focused and value-creating support is available at all times. Whether for the newest systems or aging microprocessor-based equipment, our 24,000 service technicians skillfully serve customers across 900 branches and 150 countries worldwide.
Here are a few of the strengths that make us your service partner of choice:
- Manufacturer-independent maintenance
- Focus on compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Tailored service packages for any product or model on the market
- Real-time trouble-shooting with cutting-edge online diagnostic tools and remote monitoring
- A global and regional service network working around the clock
- Professional, friendly and rapid service on 1.2 million-plus units worldwide
- A global network of International Technical Service Centers delivering industry-leading training and support on all manufacturer products and models
- An online customer service portal providing maintenance tracking and data
Add to these strengths, MAX, our latest service innovation and the industry’s first real-time, cloud-based predictive maintenance solution!
To find out more about our services, contact one of our experts in your country today.